29.12.14

Bump Update - 28 Weeks



How far along?  
28 weeks + 2 days! Hello third trimester! 

Total weight gain/measurements: 
Ok I lied last week... Next weeks update will have the update measurements haha

Maternity clothes:  
YES! Wow.. they make these things for a reason! I got 3 shirts for Christmas, and holy, what a difference. I really thought I was going to be able to wear my own clothes my whole pregnancy [and there still are a bunch of shirts that I will most likely be able to wear until the end] but wow...its nice to finally have t-shirts that cover my belly and don't move up when I lift my arms up. It really doesn't help that I had a long torso pre-pregnancy.. so now a long torso plus a big ol belly... feels nice to have a maternity shirt. 

Stretch marks: 
Nope! Everyone likes to point out the old stretch marks on my belly... but thats what they are - OLD. They're white and healed from when I gained weight a couple years ago.

Sleep: 
I slept like a baby at my moms house. I think we need a new bed for our house... Ours just isn't cutting it anymore. 

Best moment this week: 
The whole week was great... The little baby shower my mom through for me was nice.. it was only 3 of my aunties.. but since I don't know anybody back in New Brunswick, I won't be having one there. Also seeing my dear friends Dori and Ashley was really great. I'm very lucky to have friends like them in my life.

Miss anything? 
Not really.. I will say that my desire to have a drink over the holidays wasn't as strong as I thought it was going to be!

Movement: 
Our boy misses his daddy. Ever since I got off the plane in Winnipeg on the 20th, he's been so calm. I think he definitely senses that were not near his dad. I'm sure he'll be back to his crazy self when were back home. He's most active at night time when I'm laying in bed. 

Food cravings: 
Candy Cane Dark Hot Chocolates... and I'm really wanting chicken quasidillas.. but its so hard for me to do because raw meat grosses me out!

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Nope! Ive started taking my prenatal at night time before I go to sleep & it's been working! [Thanks for the suggestion Megan!!]

Gender:  
Boy!

Labour signs:  
Nope!

Symptoms:  
Leg cramps when I'm sleeping... and I've been starting to sweat a lot again in my sleep! I haaaaaate it. It's like I dream too hard or something... I'll wake up and my legs and chest will be damp with sweat! 

Belly button in or out? 
In

Happy or moody most of the time: 
Moody in the morning

Looking forward to: 
Going home and seeing Bo and our doggy friend!!!! Ohhhhh how I've missed them!! 24 hours and I'll be back in my baby daddy's arms. Oh how I love that man.
Bye bye feet!