23.12.14

Bump Update - 27 Weeks




How far along?  
27 weeks + 3 days

Total weight gain/measurements: 
This is going to have to wait until next week.. I don't have a scale or my measuring tape with me

Maternity clothes:  
Still don't have any.. but needing some shirts and at least 1 pair of jeans

Stretch marks: 
No new ones

Sleep: 
The last 3 nights have been a huge success in the sleeping department.. Slept ALL NIGHT for the first time in.... I can't even remember the last time. 

Best moment this week: 
Finally making it to Red Lake for Christmas after 3 flights and a car ride from Winnipeg!

Miss anything? 
Cocktails. Hands down. Especially since the holidays are upon us!

Movement: 
He's been really calm since I got off my last flight. I think he misses the sound of his dad's voice, because he definitely hasn't been as active as he normally is. Maybe he can sense that I'm missing Bo.

Food cravings: 
Haven't really been craving anything lately. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
My prenatal's... I can't quite figure out why or what to do different. 
I've also forgotten to take them the last 3 days..Bo is the one who reminds me or brings them to me during the day, and I haven't been with him the last 3 days. I need to set an alarm or something to remind myself... but I haven't felt nauseas the last 3 days. 

Gender:  
Boy!

Labour signs:  
Nope

Symptoms:  
Leg cramps at night.. Shortness of breath sometimes.. 

Belly button in or out? 
In

Happy or moody most of the time: 
Happy most of the time, with a little bit of mode swing if I get too hungry. Food plays a big role in my day haha!


Looking forward to: 
The rest of my holiday at home. 
Seeing Bo again