15.12.14

Bump Update - 26 Weeks



I look so miserable in these next three photos. Oops. Maybe I shoulda cropped my face out haha! I had a grilled cheese on the stove and wanted to take photos before I ate.. So I had to move quick! 


How far along?  
26 weeks + 2 days

Total weight gain/measurements: 
Belly is measuring at 44.5.. up half an inch since last week. 
Waist is still at 35inches..  2 inches more then pre-pregnancy. 

Maternity clothes:  
I need some pants .. and tank tops.. and shirts.. Okay, I need it all. 
I discovered I only fit one pair of jeans now. The others need the good ol elastic band trick to keep the button shut. My belly also falls out of my t-shirts, as demonstrated above. 

Stretch marks: 
Nope! I swear by that Aveeno lotion. Ive used it for years & its proving to be quite helpful during pregnancy. Its the Aveeno 24 hour lotion with oatmeal. My body wash is also Aveeno with oatmeal. 

Sleep: 
A few days ago I added a third pillow to my side of the bed. The first night was amazing! I was so comfortable and I felt like I slept really well! The next couple nights were okay.. It's definitely more comfortable with another pillow.. but between having to get up and pee, heartburn and leg cramps.. I'm still not sleeping through the night.

Best moment this week: 
Hmm...

Miss anything? 
Still just wine when I see others drinking it... Which isn't very often. 

Movement: 
He moves a ton when I'm sitting up, and when I'm laying on my side. It's hard to feel him from the outside when I'm in those positions though. When I'm on my back and he moves or kicks, you can see it quite easily, even through my clothes. 

Food cravings: 
I dont know if its a craving.. but I still have to have cereal and toast every morning for breakfast.. I just feel wrong without it. [Literally right after I typed this, I made a grilled cheese instead of toast and cereal.. but now I feel like I need to eat cereal later.. haha]
 I also was craving curly fries the other day.. mmm. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
I have been feeling a nauseas the last couple mornings.. I haven't really felt like myself.. Lots of nausea and headaches has kept me in bed for the majority of the week, cuddling my hot water bottle. 

Gender:  
Boy!

Labour signs:  
Nope!

Symptoms:  
Leg cramps & heartburn when I'm trying to sleep. 
Swollen hands [at times, not always].. which makes them tingly and kinda hurts sometimes. 

Belly button in or out? 
In.. I really don't think it'll pop out.. But it is starting to stretch out a bit.. it's not as deep as it was before. 

Happy or moody most of the time: 
Happy.. when I get moody, it doesn't last for very long.


Looking forward to:
Christmas! 


The more I look at this photo... the more I love it!