7.12.14

Bump Update - 25 Weeks



How far along?  
25 weeks

Total weight gain/measurements: 
Weight gain.. no clue, as per usual. 
Waist has grown 2 inches and belly has grown an inch in 2 weeks.. bringing me to 44 inches total

Maternity clothes:  
Still none

Stretch marks: 
Nope

Sleep: 
Still minimal. I'm getting used to the no sleep thing now... but instead of just needing to get up every couple hours to pee, I've been waking up in pain! My hips are just so achy these days and laying on my side hurts them even more. I need a cloud to sleep on. 

Best moment this week: 
Obviously getting the Christmas tree up!
To be honest, we were supposed to go to the Christmas Parade in the town we live in....& we both totally forgot about it! That probably would have been a pretty good moment of the week. 

Miss anything? 
Ive been missing the food in my home town. The beef dips at the Howey, the pizza at the Jade, the chicken anicieto at Antonios... mmmmmm.
Am I right?

Movement: 
Always. He has found his way to my ribs. I have to lay on my back in order to move him out of the way.

Food cravings: 
Chunky Kit Kats... I can't get enough of them. I try to eat one every second day... but I REALLY want one or two every single day. So one every second day is pretty good in my books....haha! Good thing I found a pack of 4 at Wal Mart for $2.88!

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Nope! 

Gender:  
Boy!

Labour signs:  
Nope.

Symptoms:  
Red tingly hands
Very sore hips
Heartburn in the middle of the night
Hairy belly and arms
Gassy
Its glamorous really. 

Belly button in or out? 
In

Happy or moody most of the time: 
Both..

Looking forward to: 
Christmas!