24.1.15

Bump Update - 32 Weeks

 He looks lower in this photo then he normally does

How far along?  
32 Weeks

Total weight gain/measurements: 
weight gain... i don't even wanna talk about it... way more then i thought i had gained, let just say that
belly gained an inch since last week, putting me at 46 inches 

Maternity clothes:  
nothing new

Stretch marks: 
nope 

Sleep: 
i had one night this week where i only woke up once... that was nice
other then that. i blame this stupid air mattress were sleeping on, for the last 4 months of my discomfort. one day i'll get a normal bed again

Best moment this week: 
i was hoping to say my prenatal appt.. but that was the day i learned i gained a million pounds. but i also learned the baby is right on schedule with his growth.. so thats nice to know

Miss anything? 
its been an emotional week for me.. so there are a lot of things i miss.. i miss working and having an income.. one income is proving to be difficult, and it's only going to get harder.. 
i miss my family and 2 friends back in red lake.. it was so nice to be there over xmas and catch up.. talking to my friend over Facebook the other day made me realize how much i really miss her!

Movement: 
all the time.. as per usual.. its most comfortable to lay on my right side, because when i lay on my left, it feels like he's squashing me.. but when i lay on my right, his legs kick the bed through my belly... sometimes i can lay on my back, but thats not too often due to him squashing my lungs. 
he also gets the hiccups about 3 times a day.. he made it to 4 or 5 one day

Food cravings: 
actually nothing.. my sweets craving has still been on the down low, which im thankful for. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
nope

Gender:  
boy

Labour signs:  
nope

Symptoms:  
headache at least once a day
still gassy
heartburn has gone away it seems...
this isn't pregnancy related, but my ankle is still really uncomfortable.. going on a month since the sprain... I've also had an earache the last few days

Belly button in or out? 
if he's in the right position, he makes my belly button turn into half an outie! 
Happy or moody most of the time: 
both.. some days were moodier then others.. but some were happier.. bo helps a lot with keeping me happy.. but there are days when all i want to do is cry


Looking forward to: 
next prenatal is in 3 weeks.. was supposed to be in 2, but since everything is so normal with my pregnancyshe's not worried about delaying it another week & seeing me when she comes back to sussex, instead of me driving to saint john
also looking forward to going to saint john to see the hospital and getting a tour of everything... i'll also be able to ask about mom and baby care when i get there, which will be nice since i have a million questions