1.11.14

Bump Update - 20 Weeks

How far along?  
20 weeks! Im sure every expecting mom says this.. but OMG I can't believe I'm half way through this pregnancy... I've said from day 1 that it feels like it's going by soooo quick.

Total weight gain/measurements: 
Not sure of the weight gain... That'll be in the 21 week update, as I have a prenatal on Monday. My belly also hasn't grown since last week.. Still sitting at 41.5 inches at the widest part. I feel like its changing shape though. I feel the baby up a bit higher in my belly now, as opposed to my pelvis/lower abdomen. 

Maternity clothes:  
No. Still just in my leggings.. Finally got the high waisted leggings from Asos. They are a dream! Although I'm starting to think I should have just gotten maternity leggings in the first place... but these will definitely do!

Stretch marks: 
Nope!
Sleep: 
Nope... lol I think I'm getting used to it now. The baby is usually up and moving around like crazy, so I just lay there with my hand on my belly until I fall asleep.

Best moment this week: 
New leggings.. that pretty much it... and every single time the baby moves is one of the "best moments"

Miss anything? 
Sleeping all night. 

Movement: 
All the time!! This is such an active baby and I'm loving every minute of it... Although I will admit that I have a fear, probably irrational, but a fear none the less, of the umbilical cord! I'm so worried its going to get all wrapped around the baby since "he" is so active! 
Food cravings: 
Fries again.. I craved them sooo much when I was about 11-14 weeks... It has come back with a strong force. Fries with ketchup.. mmmm. and chocolate!

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
No

Gender:  
We find out on Tuesday! 

Labour signs:  
No
Symptoms:  
Headaches! Ive never had so many headaches before! It's awful.. I was making popcorn over the stove the other night and thought I was going to pass out from the pain in my head and neck. The dizziness has lessened, which is nice. 

Belly button in or out? 
In

Happy or moody most of the time: 
Moody... The headaches and lack of sleep are starting to get to me. The fact that my car is on its last legs [by the sounds of it!] is adding a ton of stress too. 



Looking forward to: 
Tuesday, when we find out the gender! I'm so so so so so excited to find out. I'm dying to know if its a little boy or girl in there! I don't know how people can wait until birth to find out. All the power to ya if thats what you're into.. but I can't even seem to buy anything for the baby yet, because my ideas are very not gender neutral. Theres a lot of people saying that you're "ruining the surprise" by finding out.... but I'm sorry, I bet you a million dollars I'm still going to be surprised when I'm 20 weeks along as opposed to 40[ish] haha!
Mom and bebe were very excited to go shopping for discount Halloween candy today.
So crazy to think that next year for Halloween, we'll have a 7 month old baby to dress up!