10.8.16

13 Weeks Pregnancy Update - Baby #2!

How far along?  
13 Weeks 

Total weight gain:
Ive been losing and gaining since I got pregnant.. So I'm not too sure what my weight is now in comparison to when I got pregnant. 

Maternity clothes:  
Still wearing my regular clothes, and probably will be for awhile. I lost weight before I got pregnant, and lost another 8 lbs while being pregnant, so all my clothes have a bit of wiggle room now. I still plan on buying some maternity leggings, at least 1 pair of jeans, and a couple tank tops. Those were the things I needed the most last time around! 

Stretch marks: 
Nothing new yet!

Sleep: 
I wish I could sleep all day. If I didn’t already have a baby to take care of, I would nap at 11am and 4pm. I get so exhausted right around those times. 

Best moment this week: 
Bo and I made a decision about our future & we’re VERY excited about it!!

Miss anything? 
Alcohol sometimes.. and mostly because it’s summer…. There’s nothing like having a nice cold drink on a hot summer day! 

Movement: 
I swear I felt movement! I don’t know if it is, because I’m still in my first trimester… But I swear it was the baby!

Food cravings: 
Mozza sticks! I eat mozza sticks more often then Id like to admit. Also, pickles. Mmmmm

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Ever since I went to the emergency room a few weeks ago, my nausea has been at an all time low! I get sick once in the morning, and then I’m good for the rest of the day. So much more tolerable then the all day, everyday sickness I was experiencing. 
The seafood & meat section in the grocery store makes my stomach turn. 

Gender:  
I’ll know in under 6 weeks! But mothers intuition tells me I’m carrying our baby girl!

Labour signs:  
No

Symptoms:  
Just a little bit of nausea first thing in the morning. 
Glowing skin! My skin has never looked better! 
Still so fatigued.

Belly button in or out? 
In

Happy or moody most of the time: 
Lately, happy! 

Looking forward to: 
The gender ultrasound even though its over a month away! & then possibly announcing the name, if we are in fact, having a girl!